Moroccan Mint Tea (10 Nespresso Compatible Capsules)
- Refreshing blend familiar with Singaporean taste buds
- Recommended lungo volume of 110 ml
- Add more water if the flavour is too strong
- We highly recommend adding ice to make it a refreshing drink
- All natural, no additional flavour enhancers and preservatives added
Strength – 4.5 out of 5 on the lungo option (approx. 100 – 110 ml depending on machine settings).
Based on a traditional blend originating from the Maghred region in North Africa, our intricate capsule is made from 100% Moroccan mint leaves. Mint tea is central to the cultural and social fabric of Morocco. Enjoy the hospitality of this beautiful country with a cup of fragrant and refreshing mint tea from the comfort of your home.
Best advice – Drink the mint tea with a little bit of sugar to enhance the mint flavour profile, similar to the Moroccan tradition.
- Flush the system – This ensures that the temperature of the water going through the capsule is optimal.
- Insert capsule and select volume – Choose lungo (bigger cup icon) once for a strong brew or twice for a milder brew.
- Watch the magic happen – Smell the fine fragrance. Extraction could take up to a minute depending on machine settings.
- Add your condiments – Go sugar free or sweeten the tea with a dash of sugar.
- Enjoy your beverage – Sit back and savour your tea.
Made from chopped green tea leaves (Camellia sinensis (L.) Kuntze)